Graduate Temporary Work Visa
The Graduate Temporary Work Visa (subclass 485) confers working rights to international students who have recently completed 2 years of study in Australia. This visa allows a recent graduate to gain professional experience in Australia for between 18 months and 4 years. The team at Bluestone Education and Migration can help you apply for a 485 Visa and increase your chances of success.
About the 2 Streams
This subclass is divided into 2 streams, including the Post Study Work Stream and The Graduate Work Stream Visa.
Post Study Work Stream Criteria
A visa under this stream may last between 2 and 4 years. There’s no need to have a skills assessment nor have your studies related to a relevant occupation. The applicant must be:
- Aged 50 or under
- A holder of Australian Student Visa
- A holder of a Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degree
- Completed 2 years of study from an Australian institute
The Graduate Work Stream Visa Criteria
A Graduate Work Stream Visa is valid only for 18 months from the date it is granted. The applicant must:
- Must be aged 50 or under
- Have completed 2 years of study from an Australian Institute
- Nominate an Occupation listed in MLTSSL
- Have a relevant skill assessment in that occupation
- Have at least competent English
- Meet the health and character requirements
- Have health insurance
Learn More Today
Bluestone Education and Migration can provide the support and assistance you need when it comes to applying for a graduate temporary work visa. Contact us today to learn more by giving us a call, sending us an email or submitting an enquiry.